Procedure & Schedule
Admission is open for boys to class V every year. Students are also admitted to the higher Classes (VI to XI) depending on the vacancies.
Admission is open for all eligible students irrespective of caste, creed or religion.
For admission to Class V the candidate should be between 9 to 10 years of age. The age limit of higher classes will be accordingly.
The Prospectus along with the application forms will be issued on payment of Rs. 500/- at school office.
Admission forms must be submitted at the school address
Admission test along with physical fitness test will be conducted in the school the selection of the student depends on the performance in these test. The written test will be in line with the class to which admission is sought in English, Mathematics, General Knowledge and Mental Ability.
The result will be declared within one week of the exam. The parents of the selected candidates will be the required to come along with their wards for an interview at the date and time intimated and pay the fees on confirmation, the same day.
The students from the other States / Boards will have to submit the Leaving Certificate duly countersigned by the District education Officer. They will also have to obtain a clearance certificate from the Maharashtra State Education Department / Board.
The School Leaving Certificate is to be submitted when the admission is confirmed in writing. A medical fitness certificate and a bond should also be attached with the admission form (formats enclosed).
· No leave will be granted for religious ceremonies, festivals, birthdays, etc. Cloths, other than those prescribed by the school authorities including ornaments, wrist – watches etc., if brought will be confiscated and kept under the supervision of the school authorities & duly returned.
· Food stuffs like coffee powder, jams, jellies, biscuits, dry fruits and other eatables meant for personal consumption are not permitted in the Hostel or mess.
· Fees have to be paid prior to the commencement of the term.
· No refund will be made for any withdrawal during the term and a full term fee will be charged.
· No visit by the parents or relatives of the student will be permitted on other than the prescribed dates, without the permission of school authorities.
· Students are not permitted to make telephone calls or to receive calls except on the given dates. However birthday greetings can be conveyed on telephone during school hours.
· While reporting, as well as taking their wards for vacation parents should strictly adhere to the date and time prescribed by the school authorities. Strict action will be taken if failed to do so, unless prior permission has been granted in writing.
· Parents are not allowed to enter the hostel premises without the prior permission from the school authorities.
· Parents must inform the school about their latest residential address or nearest telephone number. This is to enable the school authorities to contact in case of any emergency.
· To adhere strictly to the given timings when the Parent Teacher Meeting is held.
· Every student will be medically insured.
· Parents must refrain from administering medicines to their wards without the knowledge of school authorities.
· No pocket money to be given to the student.
· Security deposit is refundable on producing the challan after the student passes out the class XII exam from the school.
· In case the student is withdrawn from the school, the following rules shall be applied regarding refund of fees, irrespective of the grounds of withdrawal:-
· If the fee is paid and student has not reported in school and want to leave the school then only registration fees i.e. Rs.5000/- will be deducted.
· If student attended the school from day 1 to day 30 and want to leave the school then 50% of first installment will be deducted.
· If student want to leave the school after one month then no fees will be refunded at any circumstances.
Documents Required for Admission:
- Birth Certificate (Original)
- Address Proof
- Student's Photos - 4
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Parent's Photo - 1 each
- Latest Report Card
- School Leaving Certificate
Contact No. 7410035490 / 9011480710 / 7030962374